Cause of hair loss
The hair follicle is destroyed.
- Hair loss from changes in sex hormones, both male and female hair loss can cause problems with certain hormones Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) will destroy the root of the hair, especially towards the front and middle of the crown in males.
- The hair follicle is destroyed by salt and urea. The expulsion comes in the form of sweat through the pores.
- The hair follicle is destroyed by diseases such as cancer, kidney disease, HIV, etc.
- The hair follicle is destroyed by some kind of medication.
The hair follicle is destroyed by certain chemicals.
From skin inflammation, abnormal cell division head and scalp.
- The loss of some chemicals.
- From the decomposition of body fat and dirt excreted through the pores. Bacteria in the atmosphere especially those with oily scalp.
- Hair loss from normal cells of the skin head. The cell division than usual, as this contributes to the phenomenon known as dandruff.
Ref. Hair Care & Section Research & Development Dept. International Laboratories Corp., Ltd.